3 DAY REFRESH REVIEW: WHAT IS IT?
The 3-Day Refresh is a gentle three day cleanse for looking to lose a few pounds and reset their health and nutrition. Unlike traditional cleanses, this 3-Day Cleanse involves real food, protein, and will keep you feeling satisfied and not deprived for 3 days! If need a kick-start before your next workout endeavor, help getting over a weight-loss plateau, or just need to drop a few pounds before a big event then this is for you!
3 DAY REFRESH REVIEW: MEAL PLAN
The 3-Day Refresh meal plan is simple and allows you to enjoy eating healthy fruits and vegetables in addition to the nutrient dense cleanse packs provided. An example of a typical day is as follows:
1. Wake-Up: Drink 8-12oz of filtered water.
2. Breakfast: Eat within an hour of waking. Drink your Shakeology packet PLUS some Fruit.
3. Mid-Morning: Drink your Fiber Sweep packet which is a safe, all natural digestive health drink which promotes healthy digestion.
4. Lunch: Drink your Vanilla Fresh packet which is a high-protein shake, plus choose options from your fruit, vegetable, and healthy fats food lists.
5. Afternoon – Snack: Choose from your fruit, vegetable, or juice options list.
6. Dinner: Drink your 2nd Vanilla Fresh shake and enjoy a delicious dinner from the dinner recipes provided.
3 DAY REFRESH REVIEW: EMBARRASSING…WILL THIS MAKE YOU POOP?
I had the same question, and frankly concern, when I started the cleanse. Fiber Sweep does contain psyllium seed husk which when I take by itself does make me poop. 🙂 This was not the case for me using the Fiber Sweep packet. All of my bowl movements were completely normal during the 3 days so no need to worry about being close to the restroom during the cleanse.
3 DAY REFRESH REVIEW: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I am 100% pleased with my results. For the record, I do not have a good track record for sticking with cleanses for the duration and I was able to follow this cleanse for the full 3 days and did not cheat. Here is my honest 3 Day Refresh Review.
– Day 1, I definitely felt a carb withdrawal which made me feel a little weird. But I was not hungry just wished I could have carbs. I did walk for 30 minutes. I did consume half my body weight in water. -On the morning of day 2, I had lost 2.6 pounds. -Day 2, I was out and about and had to take food with me. The program was very easy to follow on the go. I went to bed feeling satisfied and not craving anything. –On the morning of day 3, I had lost 4.8 pounds total. -Day 3, I noticed a visible difference in the ways my thighs felt. They just felt smaller. I also noticed a visible difference in my mental clarity. Day 3 was a breeze, I didn’t feel hungry at all, and went to bed feeling satisfied. -On the morning of day 4, I had lost 5.8 pounds total and 6.5 inches. The majority of inches came from my waist. -On the morning of day 5, I had lost an additional pound after eating normally on day 4. -Now almost a week after completed the 3 Day Refresh, I have not gained any of the weight back and am still benefiting from the increased mental clarity.
3 DAY REFRESH REVIEW: PRODUCT TASTE
–Vanilla Fresh: I really liked this. In my opinion, it takes better than the vanilla shakeology, is slightly thinner in texture, not gritty, and mixes well with fruit.
–Fiber Sweep: I was nervous about this one since I have used fiber supplements in cleanses before and never found it appealing. Fiber sweep was a subtle citrus flavor, smooth (if you did not mix with cold water), and easy to drink. Totally changed the way I think about fiber drinks!
–Vegan Shakeology: Pretty darn good. I usually drink the dairy based Shakeology but found that the vegan was just as good just a slightly different texture.
3 DAY REFRESH REVIEW: WHAT I ATE
-I chose to mix a 1/2 banana in with my breakfast and lunch shakes every day.
-I used carrots, cucumber, and cooked summer squash as my lunch/snack veggies. -I used either almond butter or hummus as my healthy fat choices.
-For dinner, I had one night of cucumber/tomato salad and two nights of the spinach salad.
-I drank half my body weight in water per day.
-I also consumed on average 2 cups of green tea per day (with nothing added).
I am using this as a launching off point into my next fitness program, PiYo, where I will be following the PiYo meal plan. Overall, the point of the 3 Day Refresh was not to lose weight but to cleanse my body to get ready for my next round of weight loss and to clear out some of the bad habits that had creeped back in lately. The 3 Day Refresh has definitely kicked my nasty carb habit and I am back on track with my eating. Overall score for my 3 Day Refresh Review 10 out of 10!
3 DAY REFRESH REVIEW: PURCHASE OPTIONS
3 Day Refresh Kit without Shakeology ($59.95) – If you are currently a Shakeology user and have at least 3 servings at home already then this option is for you. Please note that Vegan Shakeology is recommended. 3 Day Refresh Complete Kit with Shakeology ($69.95) – This kit is the complete 3 Day Refresh program with a 3-day supply of Shakeology to be used for breakfast every day. When ordering, you will select one flavor of Shakeology. Please note that vegan is recommended.
CRAZY DEAL! 3 Day Refresh Challenge Pack with Shakeology ($140 on Sale!) – This option contains the full 3-Day Refresh program plus a separate full month supply of Shakeology. This is the BEST option to help you maintain your results and the price savings is incredible. Current Shakeology users should consider this option for the price savings.
-> -> -> If you are interested in being in my *EXCLUSIVE* 3 Day Refresh Test Group where we support each other, swap recipes, tips, and ideas then CONTACT ME today or purchase your challenge pack below so you can get started! This is a fantastic way to jump start your next round of weight-loss!
** IMPORTANT NOTE ** For ongoing maintenance and progress, I HIGHLY recommend purchasing the 3 Day Refresh WITH the 30-Day of Shakeology known as the Challenge Pack. You are saving money when it is bundled together AND you get to continue your progress long after the Refresh ends. Win – win for YOU!